This was by far the worst run I've had. It was my first 20 minute run, but it started out tough from the very first step. It seems like the little things add up when it comes to running.
- It was my first 25 minute run.
- Due to some work travel, I didn't get a good night's sleep.
- The aformentioned travel means I also skipped breakfast.
- I drank less than half the water I usually drink today.
- Jenny is traveling, so I moved up this run by a day.
The end result was just failure. I had to fight stopping to walk pretty much every few minutes past the halfway point. I was shouting "No!" outloud. My poor neightbors must think I am insane. It was the only way I could keep going. My pace fell to a pitiful 12:10 mile. I just felt wrong.
But, I ran 25 minutes without stopping.